INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION

Expression Persuading:
• Come on.
• Give it a try.
• Try them on.
• Believe me, you'll have fun times.
• Don't be a spoilsport.
• It will be fun, I'm sure.
• You'll enjoy it. Go.
• You won't regret it.
• This is once in your lifetime, don't waste it.
• It's your only chance, try it.
• You wouldn't find them twice, come on!
• You'll never feel sorry about it.
• Don’t be so silly!
• I really think it would be a pity if we didn’t ....
• Are you quite sure you won’t consider...?
• I really think you’d do well to ....
• Oh, come on!
• Can’t I persuade you to ....
• Let’s join .... You won’t regret it.
• I’m begging you. Will you...?
• Just this once!
• How I can persuade you to…?
• You're not going to let me down, are you?
• Not even for me/for my sake?
• Please, just this once.
Respond:
• I'll think about it.
• Do you think I will succeed?
• It is fun.
• Will I enjoy it?
=================================================================================
Expression Encouraging :
• I'm sure you will pass ....
• That wouldn't be too hard.
• Hey, you'll succeed on that.
• Don't worry, I'm certain that you'll ...
• You are a big boy/girl.
• You are used to do that, remember?
• I know you can do it.
• This is for your best.
• There won't be any difficulties on ...
• You’re doing very well.
• Give it a shot.
• Come on. This is not the end of the world.
• We feel you should go ahead.
• It wouldn’t hurt.
• Don’t give up!
• Keep it up!
Respond :
• That's a good idea.
• Go on.
• I'll think about it.
• I'll try.
• Do you think so?
• I'll consider it.
============
==================
Expression Criticizing:
• Do you think that would do any good?
• You look like a sack of cement on ….
• This is a really smart portion
• Your hand writing needs more shapes.
• Your writing is too argumentative.
• Your moves need a lot of practice
• What’s ridiculous ….!
• I can’t stand the rudeness.
• You’d be well advisen to / not to ….
• I’d say ….
• Without wishing to ….
• How shall I put it?
Respond:
• Thank you.
• I keep your word.
• Thanks.
• I trust you.
• Let me put it this way
• It’s ok.
• I also think the same.
EXAMPLE 1
X : Hi.... Good afternoon
Y : Hi.... Good afternoon
X : Nice to meet you!
Y : Nice to meet you too!
X : You're look sad, what's happen?
Y : I'm sad, because I have lose my money !
X : How much money you lost?
Y : Rp 1000,-
X : you're so stingy! (criticizing)
Y : am I stingy? I'm not stingy !
X : You lose money Rp 1000're feeling sad!, really stingy !... Do not think about it, it is a little amount of money! .... do not be sad! (persuading & giving support)
Y : Okay ! wish me luck!
X : Okay
Y : Hi.... Good afternoon
X : Nice to meet you!
Y : Nice to meet you too!
X : You're look sad, what's happen?
Y : I'm sad, because I have lose my money !
X : How much money you lost?
Y : Rp 1000,-
X : you're so stingy! (criticizing)
Y : am I stingy? I'm not stingy !
X : You lose money Rp 1000're feeling sad!, really stingy !... Do not think about it, it is a little amount of money! .... do not be sad! (persuading & giving support)
Y : Okay ! wish me luck!
X : Okay
EXAMPLE 2
Girl : Why are you look so confuse ?
Boy : Well , i have a national exam next week , but i haven’t any prepare for it
Girl : Why dont you just study ?
Boy : It useless, i know that even i’ve study hard, the result is the same.
Girl : What do you mean of the same ?
Boy : You know everytime i have exam no matter how hard i’ve study but at the end , i always
get the bad mark.
Girl : Come on , don’t be like that please, you have to keep on positif thinking ...
I’m sure that you can do it if you study seriously
Boy : But i’m not sure
Girl : Listen to me ,and look at my eyes ,i’m telling you that you can through this ,
just believe in yourself keep it up .
source: http://andinasmahrukman.blogspot.com/2014/11/expression-of-persuading-regretting.html
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar